FROM CIRCULARITY 2020
Circularity 20 Conference Finds
The list has grown and will be categorized and likely integrated with the earlier set of links below.
This is the end ⬆️ of the links harvested from the Circularity 20 participants.
- Packaging Collaborative from osc2.org
- Regenerative Development videos
- The Regenerative Business Workbook (Carol Sanford) - requires code 🙅♀️
- Ask Nature - patterns for your business ideas from nature
- FoodMesh - marketplace between excess food and demand in Vancouver.
- ikrom.com.br (textile in Brazil)
- Treum.io - no code platform to bring transparency, traceability and digital twin tokenization and tradability to supply chains, using blockchain technology
- Water reuse and fit-for-purpose water savings
- EIT Food and MOOC on Circular Business models and Food
- Lab for R&D in building components and assemblies made from the waste flow and by-products from industrial manufacturers
- ECOncrete and the other finalists on GreenBiz.com (article)
- Eco-innovative size inclusive womenswear brand Everybody & Everyone, which uses rPET for our transformable puffer and fermented sugar fabric for trousers.
- World’s first
- Tech to turn plastic to degrade into biomass
- Take a peek at TerraCycle's reusable revolution: www.loopstore.com
- circular skills - free online training
- foundations that were awarded the Food Vision 2050 prize by Rockefeller Centre
- Drawdown reduced food waste
- Foodcloud in Ireland has an app that tracks surplus food donations
- Similar to above in SF foodrecoverynetwork
- Similar to above Copia to safely donate excess food
- Foodwell alliance in Atlanta: a local food incubator and workforce development hub
- WM Phoenix Open Sustainability Report site
- Environmental Solutions Platform with a global community of professionals collaborating on 2,000+ solutions for Plastics, Packaging, Food and Fashion.
- Impact start-up www.futurefitfoods.com conversations on circular and humanizing food systems
- Polartec Eco-Engineering™ to set new standard for sustainable textiles
- On Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- What is Cradle to Cradle Certified™
- Ecoformatics, an edtech company that helps clean technology professionals become awesome at data science
- Case studies on CE
- Modular shoes made from recycled plastic wastes
- Financial Data Analytics Services
- Mimica Touch is a temperature-sensitive indicator cap or label for food freshness.
- circularity 20: the human dimension of waste collection
- Quest Impact design studio. Agency for impact driven companies within responsible food systems
- Mr. Green Africa - Building a circular plastics economy with informal waste pickers: Recyclate quality, business model, and societal impacts (
- Pack Tech hire fishermen to scoop the plastic out of the ocean & transform into packaging. Plastic actually from ocean not 'ocean bound'. Link 2.
- Glass Loop is an industry action platform to unite the glass collection and recycling value chain to do more bottle-to-bottle recycling
- Starbucks and coffee traceability on (closed and private) blockchain
- A consulting boutique with a focus on environmental compliance.
- MATChE - Transition to circular resources
- Circular Transition Indicators V1.0 – Metrics for business, by business
- EPA - 2019 Challenge Results and Award Winners
- The Textile Review raises value and extends the life of fabrics recovered from any industry using them
- Earth Tatva - recycled ceramics
- Future Fit Foods, circular packaging for shelf life stable convenience foods
- Muuse - reusable containers - lessons on reuse
- What Will It Take To Get People to be More Sustainable?
- on circularity + office furniture brands,
- One machine that cleans reusable diapers in one step
- Inside Eastman’s moonshot goal for endlessly circular plastics
- Eastman's product that contains up to 50 percent recycled content
- Investigation into “Chemical recycling” report
- Circularity Gap Report
- Disassembly is the gateway to deconstruction and circularity
- Beyond the Bag Challenge is open for applications until September 4th, 2020
- Facilitating industrial symbiosis to achieve circular economy using value-added by design
- Digital ecosystem to manage Electronics Life Cycle
- Re-boot your company is a customized program that enables you to re-think, align and realize both economical and sustainable goals
- Process to update the operating code in our societal systems through a shift in consciousness from ego-system to eco-system awareness.
- Things made from recycled stuff on Instagram
- Patricia (Okoye) Kio supplemented the links below:
- What Planet of the Humans got Right, Wrong, and Missed
- Goodr - control surplus food
- The Ray of Hope Prize nature-inspired solutions for environmental and sustainability challenges.
- A Systems Approach to Reducing Consumer Food Waste - National Academies of Science
- Ubuntoo - connect changemakers for the sustainable change of tomorrow.
- Possible recycling solutions for foam, large rigids and more
- U.S. Plastics Pact
- Splosh - refilling is better than recycling
- Similar to above: Blueland
- The Global Sustainability and Climate Risk Resource Center
- A new recycling plant will substantially increase the amount of recycled PET plastic produced in Australia each year from local waste
- Plastic & Climate: The Hidden Costs of a Plastic Planet
- What’s the problem with plastic bags?
- CE 101 article
- Landmark Legislation to Break Free From Plastic Pollution
- Cisco on CE
- Buckminster Fuller Challenge (BFC) archive
- Foodfunded -fair for entrepreneurs and investors
- myconscious_living - Instagram
- Monitor, adapt, win: what the plastic waste crisis tells us about monitoring risk
- PlasticScore - Fight plastic pollution every time you eat out
- Marine Debris Tracker
- Autodesk - circular design
- 3 Principles for a Sustainable Society
- Redefining the Economic Reset: Elevating Circularity with Indigenomics
- Heirs To Our Oceans
- The Social Marketing Association of North America
- Facilitating Regional Industrial Symbiosis: Network Growth in the UK’s National Industrial Symbiosis Programme (PDF)
- TED event - will launch globally with a virtual event
- Building a circular plastics economy with informal waste pickers: Recyclate quality, business model, and societal impacts
- Work done by SWaCH waste-pickers had an astounding impact on the Environmental and Financial well-being of the city.
- Novo Ciclo project tackles the national issue of waste management and supports the emergence of entrepreneurs specialized in waste management.
- If “the economy” is collapsing, how do people survive?
- SCR Certificate
- EALgreen transforms your surplus inventory into college scholarships
Please message on Twitter via @iFirebrand
LinkedIn to request adding a link that mas missed.
The links may be categorized in the future.